The main aim of the Public speaking club is to emphasize the importance of well-formed public speech while paying attention to three important factors: verbal (what kind of language we use), non-verbal (gesticulation), mental (how to overcome fear of public speaking).
Some of the activities that this club offers are the following:
- how to structure and perform a public speech with and/or without visual aids,
- how to structure an effective argument and counterargument, how to recognize pseudo arguments,
- how to debate and exchange opinions,
- how to use gestures effectively,
- how to overcome stage fright.
Come to the Public speaking club and learn how to:
- give a presentation
- make a political speech
- ask for a raise
- learn how to overcome stage fright
And much more…..
See you Fridays from 15:30 to 17 h!